No skills to configure on home.mycroft.ai

Clicking on the skills tab on home.mycroft.ai just gives me a message that says "Sorry, you don’t have skills to configure."
This is what the output looks like on the mycroft-cli-client. It does this every few minutes. It also does the same thing with WeatherSkill instead of Mark1. I thought it might have something to do with it.

03:46:39.788 - mycroft.skills.settings:_request_my_settings:418 - INFO - getting skill settings from server for Mark1
03:46:39.792 - requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool - DEBUG - Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api.mycroft.ai
03:46:41.263 - requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool - DEBUG - https://api.mycroft.ai:443 "GET /v1/device/7f78e8e0-f54c-40fe-843f-fe569bdc58e4/skill HTTP/1.1" 200 2
03:46:41.275 - mycroft.skills.settings:_upload_meta:277 - INFO - sending settingsmeta.json for Mark1 to servers
03:46:41.280 - requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool - DEBUG - Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api.mycroft.ai
03:46:58.007 - mycroft.skills.settings:_send_settings_meta:194 - ERROR - HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.mycroft.ai', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=15)
03:46:58.010 - mycroft.skills.settings:_save_hash:320 - INFO - saving hash mycroft-mark-1-49c64051ee3fa7cc74a033b626f16129

Certain skills have configuration parameters that get enabled in the portal, but not all of them. The geeked out hue skill, for instance, has a config value for the hub IP.

Does the timeout repeat from your log snippet?

Yes this repeats over and over. What do you mean by portal and hub IP in this context?

portal = home.mycroft.ai skills area.

The hub ip would be a hue skill specific item, in this case, it’s a text box you’d fill the IP address of your Hue hub in on the skills portal.

I had the same issue with weather skill and internet radio.
I fix that editing settingsmeta.json file, it is in the specific skill folder and reflect the portal configuration.Of course it is a workaround.
Just edit and fill the “value” for “temperature units” for istance in the weather skill (In my case I set the value to celsius).
as soon as you save the file it will be pushed on the mycroft portal and it will be available.
Hope it helps

"label": "Temperature units",
                    "value": "celsius"