Wake Word Skill Trainer

!!! Bugs
wakeword is only a few times spoken and bad detection sorted out. you could not do that through speech. i have thought about it and make a skill.

How to test SKILL NAME

Specify the steps the user should take to test the Skill, such as;

• Configure the Skill Settings in home.mycroft.ai
  • Speak I want to call you {name} now
  • Mycroft should start record wake word training or change wake word if exist
  • Speak (I |) train weckword {name}
  • Mycroft should start record wake word training
  • Speak You still do not understand me correctly
  • Mycroft should play recordings from wakwords to select good and bad words (not jet)
  • Speak you can upload your wakeword {name}
  • Mycroft should start upload wake word to https://github.com/MycroftAI/Precise-Community-Data (not jet)

Where feedback on Wake Word should be directed a

Be clear about how feedback on the Skill should be provided, such as through Issues on GitHub, via email or via Mycroft Chat.

How to implement Precise trained model

Hey Andreas, looks like an ambitious project and a great companion ot the new Precise Community Data Repo.

Look forward to seeing it evolve :slight_smile:

Hey gras :slight_smile:

I love your idea :slight_smile: keep up the good work!
You absolutely need to add a requrements.txt to your skill so that mycroft can automatically install dependencies on “msm install”.
I just needed to add wget :wink: so no big deal… It’s working out of the box for me… :smile:
I would try to let precise calculate async…
it took a really long time, and didn’t warn me.
(without looking at the logs I would have thought of major failure :smiley: and most likey hit a kill switch, since I am not very patient)

than i get the following errors:

not-wake-word/en-short/notcomputer-en-1ea1c5bc-d2fa-11e9-aa7a-54a050546b1f.wav’ : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 16000 Hz, Mono
/bin/sh: 1: /home/cola/.mycroft/skills/WakeWord/precise/.venv/bin/python: not found                                                    
14:05:31.240 - WakeWord - INFO - precise file computer not found                                                                       
14:05:34.262 - WakeWord - INFO - precise: check for end calculation      

ok i got it … just run the “~/.mycroft/skills/WakeWord/precise/setup.sh” than prcise can calculate and train :slight_smile:

Normally the installation should be done automatically. I think I have to think of something to make it transparent. have fun while testing. I have already fixed some bugs in the last few days. Installation may take up to 30 minutes. which os do you use?

I am using KDE Neon. It worked up to the end of the training…
Now it’s stuck in an endless " 14:44:16.238 - WakeWord - INFO - precise: check for end calculation" loop.

I need more log information before and after

I sent you an email at gras64@web.de

I can also be contacted via chat

Is fixt now. And many oher things too.