Custom wakewords R Us!

I’ve added a few words, short phrases, that rhyme in the not-wake-word collection. I can add more wakword samples as well.

What’s the procedure for submitting the samples? I took a look at the git repository but it wasn’t exactly clear what the procedure was for starting a new wakeword.

1 Like

Clone the repo and then just make a new directory for it.

Thanks… I’ll get that started. I’m having other members of my team (and their wives) doing recordings of the wakeword. Once those are delivered I’ll add them to the repository too.

Thanks for the help. I wish I could do it myself, but the exceptions with the precise-convert and precise-listen blocked me from making much progress.

Is this still active? Looking to train “Kelsey” as my wake word. The current system doesn’t respond well to my wife and daughter.

1 Like

yes, make the samples rain!

1 Like

baconator, I’ve finally gathered all my samples, cloned the repository and added an emilia/en directory with all of my samples (~220 of them). How do I contribute those. Attempted a git push using my github credentials, but have no permissions. Do I fork the repository, push to it and do a pull request on your repository?

Fork, then push, you should then get a pull request button on github on your repo to submit.

Thanks!

Can you add a license file to your pr and it’ll get approved?

Sorry, sidetracked with some hardware issues. Added license and a new pull request.

1 Like

Will see if I can get you a model by Wednesday!

1 Like

Ok, thursday. Check https://github.com/MycroftAI/Precise-Community-Data/tree/amelia-model and see if that works ok for you?

Below doesn’t work , so i would like your help to create custom wake word .Hey K9 or hey canine.

Regards,Geordy

{
“max_allowed_core_version”: 19.8,
“listener”: {
“wake_word”: “Hey K9”,
“threshold”: 1e-18
},
“hotwords”: {
“Hey K9”: {
“module”: “pocketsphinx”,
“phonemes”: “HH EY . K EY N AY N .”
}
}
}

Record a good set of sample words (20+, 50 better) from you and any other primary users, upload to the repo above and will see what we can do.

I may have done that completely wrong, Please check upload on github.

Not sure what you’re asking here.

Baconator, forked and uploaded files. 19 wav. I’m working on more today,

Baconator,
I’ve circled back to the wakeword, I pulled down the compressed tar file, but I’m having trouble extracting the tar file. I’m getting the following error:

[jnickel:~/Downloads] $ gunzip amelia-en-0.3.0-20191121-eltocino.tar.gz
[jnickel:~/Downloads] $ ls -l amelia*
-rw-rw-r-- 1 jnickel jnickel 89128 Dec 2 09:48 amelia-en-0.3.0-20191121-eltocino.tar
[jnickel:~/Downloads] $ tar xvf ./amelia-en-0.3.0-20191121-eltocino.tar
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
[jnickel:~/Downloads] 2 $

Is there something special I should have done, or is the tar file possibly wrong?

Always try “file $filename” to see what it’s looking at it as.

Let me doublecheck…

Hm, I can download and extract it on two separate systems. Anyone else having issues?

Did another download and it appears I had a corrupted download earlier.

This model needs to be on the local filesystem of the device we’re working on. Should I put these 5 files in the .mycroft directory? And is the proper mycroft.conf settings like this:

“hotwords”: {
“amelia”: {
“module”: “precise”,
“threshold”: “1e-30”,
“local_model_file”: “/home/pi/.mycroft/precise/amelia.pb”
}
}