How to install THEIA IDE skill
This skill is for Picroft and Mark_1 !
Install THEIA IDE skill by …
mycroft-msm install https://github.com/andlo/theia-ide-skill.git
If you did try earlier version, uninstall that first.
Skill will download and extract a precompiled packahe of THEIA IDE setup for Mycroft. This takes some time.
When done, there should be a log info saying “Starting THEIA IDE” and Mycroft will say THEIA IDE is installed. You can then open a web-browser and gå to http://picroft:3000 if your Mycroft device is picroft. If on a Mark One go to http://mark_1:3000/ You then get access to the THEIA IDE in a workplace located /opt/mycroft/skills.
at Skills at home.mycroft.ai, there is one option under THEIA IDE to have the IDE to auto start or not.
THEIA IDE skill connects to absolutly no online service.
but If you want, THEIA has a great Github integration.
How to test THEIA IDE Skill
- Installing and setup
- Running and access to THEIA http://picroft:3000
- Therminal and use og mycroft specifik commands
- Git integration - Pull and push and monitor changes etc.
notise THEIA IDE cant ask for your GitHub username or password. To use integration you need to cache this.
- Search throu all workspaceses
- Python Language server support - formatiing and highlight etc.
Try hoovering a command, rigklich and “go to definition” or Peek definition.
- Memmory use - does Mycroft run out of free mem when using this skil.
- Start and stop IDE by woice - “start IDE” and “Stop IDE” - if you got better voice commads Ill be happy.
Where feedback on SKILL NAME should be directed a
Feedback will be apriciated here or through Issues on GitHub, or via Mycroft Chat.